brothercyst: cat eating an oyster

Monday, March 27, 2006

cat eating an oyster

I'm at work and I keep thinking about a cat eating an oyster. I don't know what this means. I'm supposed to be thinking about hedge funds and quantitative trading but instead I'm thinking about a cat eating an oyster.

Actually, I've been thinking about a cat eating an oyster on and off since last week.

I'm also thinking about thinking about a cat eating an oyster. It's a sort of sherbert-colored cat, like one of my friends has. Every time I go to her apartment, that cat's hair gets all over me.

Cat eating an oyster.

I'm going to hide it in a story somewhere so I can stop picturing it.

1 comment:

reader of depressing books said...

a cat eating an oyster is stupidly disgusting

or else really beautiful, or kind of boring

yeah, it bores me

no, it makes me sad, very sad