brothercyst: stuff on walls

Sunday, March 19, 2006

stuff on walls

I woke up this morning at 6:00 a.m. for no reason; no alarm, I mean. I just woke up and felt absolutely awake and can't go back to sleep.

I am "bouncing off the walls."


No, I'm sitting very still.

But my eyes are moving quickly.


It's my mind that is "bouncing off the walls."

Eveything is odd lately; I feel dislocated.

When I woke up I went out into the kitchen, where it was dark, and I thought I saw writing (like handwriting, like with a black pen) all over the counter and walls, absolutely covering the counter.

It was just phosphenes or something in my eyes, though, or I was still dreaming; when I turned on the light, the stuff was gone.

2 comments:

reader of depressing books said...

i woke up around 9 a.m. because i think you were in the bathroom

then i heard some kind of laughter, like in a dream, though i was wide awake

the laughing went on for like ten seconds and the entire time i was trying to analyze where it was coming from and a little afraid

i guess i was somehow both dreaming and awake

NickAntosca said...

I had a dream last night where I was in a museum that had some sort of desert canyon exhibit, and as I wandered deeper and deeper into it I slowly became aware that I was in an actual desert, not an exhibit, and that in this particular desert, when night came, not only did it get cold, but an ocean came; at that point it started to get dark and suddenly there was an ocean filling in the canyons and crevices all around me, a very violent ocean with big dark waves with the water rising quickly all around me; then suddenly I was on my front porch at home watching my uncle cut the grass on a riding mower, which flipped over and bent his neck entirely backwards. That's when I woke up.