brothercyst: Cloverfield Press

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cloverfield Press

I just bought a bunch of their "books." They look great.

So helpless today; can't do any work; can't think straight. Ate too much.

Let me go home, I am going out of my mind.


evaeni said...

Was The Boy from Lam Kien one of them?

reader of depressing books said...

this is a good post

i'll link it soon

in my next link post

NickAntosca said...

The Boy from Lam Kien was not one of them. It's only 7 pages and I didn't want to pay $15. I got their 4-book package deal, with Murakami and the others. They haven't arrived yet. They look great, though. I want these guys to publish one of my stories.

NickAntosca said...

Cool, Tao.

evaeni said...

Clover Press is great because they have the cover artists number and sign the books. Gives it a nice personal touch.

NickAntosca said...

I know; they look lovely. I can't wait to get them in the mail.