brothercyst

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Have not done as much work as I wanted to in the last 24 hours.

Mostly because I was sleeping, or eating cereal. I slept over twelve hours last night, though there were interruptions, most notably from the person who was sending me text messages all night, including "Good morning!" at 4 am. You know who you are.

Let's hang out tonight.

I'll call you, maybe.

Dreamed last night that a large blond person standing near me randomly exploded, like the shark at the end of Jaws, except there was no oxygen tank or gun.

3 comments:

Gelsinger said...

Sounds like a premonition of kablow!sm.

And thanks for giving away the end of Jaws, which I've never seen before but was meaning to see soon, asshole.

Gelsinger said...

In your next post, can you give away the ending to Battleship Potemkin?

NickAntosca said...

Some people fall down some stairs.