brothercyst

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

In the past week I've written one and a half stories. It would have been two but I got sick and the thing happened with my second cousin and I didn't feel like doing anything.

One story is called "Invasion of the Geoducks."

It's about neoconservatives.

Another story is called "I Am Taken Care Of."

My face feels hollowed out and dry on the inside. I took too much cough medicine last night, then fell asleep unexpectedly on the couch of a very good friend, who was nice enough to take care of me and tolerate my odd questions/statements (then recite them to me in the morning). I slept nine hours or so. I dreamed I was drooling on everything.

4 comments:

reader of depressing books said...

i dreamed i had a cancer

there was no setting, character, or concrete reality

i had cancer

Carla Ippolito's Best Blog said...

Nick, that must have been a switch. Usually you have women drooling over you, right?

evaeni said...

dreamt i was pregnant last night. well. not me. i was someone else. but i was pregnant and trying to escape a military air raid.

barb wire and dolly parton made an appearance.

NickAntosca said...

Pregnant and trying to escape a military air raid, I like that one. Eating right before you go to sleep often gives you insane dreams.