brothercyst: "mraw"

Thursday, April 06, 2006


I am awake doing almost-final revisions for the "Acceptable Copy" of Fires. Fires should come out near the end of 2006. I am happy. I need to email Impetus to tell them I'll soon be ready, at last, to send it.

This web journal takes the place of real human interaction.

Here's a very short story I liked.


evaeni said...

The painting is hauntingly familiar. Pray tell, who is the artist and what is the title?

NickAntosca said...

It's a section of a Bosch painting. I don't recall what the whole thing is titled, but it's the first thing that comes up when you search for "Bosch."

Gelsinger said...

Every night I dream about blogging, then I wake up and hear things.

It's taking me longer and longer to know if I'm really awake or not.

Soon. Very soon.