brothercyst: Here is something I believe

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Here is something I believe

Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes is one of the great artistic achievements of the last half-century.

Alex Remington has written a post about this.

Alex also loves Doonesbury, which I think is boring, but I agree with him wholeheartedly about Calvin and Hobbes.

Just go read what Alex wrote, it's more comprehensive than anything I ever write on this site (or have for a while...I'm spending all my time on "actual" writing.)

I started reading King Dork by Frank Portman, which has been praised by everyone from Bookslut to, uh, other places...even has a blurb from Ned on the back. Seems good so far.

Finished writing a sex scene from the novella I'm working on last night. Sex scenes are tough to write.

No comments: