brothercyst

Friday, September 29, 2006

In my dream last night a very popular film came out and contained a scene where something really bad happened to someone--I'm not sure what it was but it happened in a grocery store line and was done by a person in a Phantom of the Opera mask and was very violent. Everyone saw this movie and couldn't stop talking about it. Finally I went to see it. Then I saw that I was the person in the movie to whom the bad thing happened. I kept saying, "That's me, can't you see that? This movie is a threat! They're saying that's going to happen to me!" But people didn't believe me.

2 comments:

elmrockcity said...

Two nights ago, I had a dream that I left my apartment for an hour, and when I came back, a group of frat boys had stolen all of my books, the paint was peeling off the walls, and my computer was on fire. Too easy.

I just linked your blog.

NickAntosca said...

Yeah, too easy. Put more dogs and stuff in. Will link you too.