brothercyst: Fires cover art, posted

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fires cover art, posted

Here is the cover art for Fires.

As I noted earlier, it might still be tweaked a little and of course the text on the back will be different since the book will have flaps but the galley won't.

I like the cover image a lot.


Trevor Johnson said...

That is very cool!

Do you know who the person behind the mask is?

I can't wait to pick up a copy. Will it be out by Christmas? I'll have some time off and could read it during the break.

Colin said...

I was going to read your book anyway, but now that I know it's about Buckethead (, I'm even more excited.

NickAntosca said...

No bullshit: I fucking love Buckethead.

NickAntosca said...

And I know who the guy in the mask is but I'm not saying. It should, yes, be out by Christmas. *Should.*

Ian said...

It somewhat reminds me of Michael Myers, all dolled up and ready for a night on the town.

NickAntosca said...

A white mask is part of the plot, late in the novel.