brothercyst: Covington, Louisiana

Friday, December 08, 2006

Covington, Louisiana

It is freezing. Lingered and observed on the set of the horror movie all night. Turned out at the end of the night we are staying in the same hotel as the cast and filmmakers. New Orleans is ghostly. I'm exhausted.


Chief said...


Again, as is my wont, I'm commenting on the wrong post--mea culpa.

However, concerning the upcoming KGB reading with you, Noah Cicero, Tao Lin, and Ned: I really want to go, but can't, due to prior familial obligations.

Do you think it might be possible to film some of the event and post it on youtube for those of us who can't be there?

NickAntosca said...

No promises, but I think we're already planning to do that.

trevor johnson said...

Hah! I asked that very question a few days ago, but in the comments section of the "last night & biblio" post. I hope that you guys can pull it off; it's a good line-up.

It got down to 32 degrees here in southeast Texas (45 min. from LA, 5 or 6 hours from N.O. though). I hear the next coldfront will be from the Pacific, pleasant but not freezing.

Chief said...

Yeah, I'm not much for readings, or KGB, come to think of it, but that line up...

You guys are like the young, alienated (talented, too, he said grudgingly) all-stars of the internet.

To think I'm going to a baby birthday party instead of that!

No matter how long you postpone marriage and kids, you never get to point where you say, "okay, I've done enough hanging out and doing what I want--I'm finally ready to surrender all of my free time to having family." Remember I said that.