brothercyst: emails with my mom

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

emails with my mom

On 12/12/06, Mom wrote: Hi. Send me a copy of your book as soon as you get your hands onone. I will pay you. I am sorry I didn't buy the used galley that came up on ebay the other day. Wonder who bought it?How are things going? When do you plan on coming home forChristmas? Looking forward to seeing you again and hearing in 1stperson about new orleans and about the movie you were on the set of. Miss you. Love you,Mom

On Dec 12, 2006, at 9:53 PM, Nick Antosca wrote:are you fucking with me? there was a galley on ebay?

On 12/13/06, Mom wrote: Dear, do NOT use that language with me please!!! Love you, Mom No, I was not _________ with you. P.S. You got 6 letters from the IRS! Ouch. One a week or so ago, that i accidently opened thinking it was for me, 5 more yesterday. Do you want me to forward them or open them and tell you what they say? I only skimmed the first, then realized it wasn't mine. Sorry. Let me know what you want me to do.

On Dec 13, 2006, at 9:22 AM, Nick Antosca wrote: Oh sorry, I was just excited and tired. Six letters, what the [expletive deleted]? [expletive deleted] yes, open them please. Is one of them my [expletive deleted] federal tax return???? Or am I being audited? How did you see there was a copy on eBay???


trevor johnson said...

So how did the galley come to be on Ebay, and how much did it go for?

Hope you're not getting audited.

NickAntosca said...

I have no idea, my mom doesn't have the link anymore. The IRS is withholding $2,600 from me, which at least to me is a LOT of money (tax-free by definition!). This is because I didn't file taxes in 2003 or 2004...when I made roughly $1000 each year.