brothercyst: D. about to be attacked by vicious monkey

Monday, February 26, 2007

D. about to be attacked by vicious monkey


Bobby Farouk said...

Rules for keeping appendages:
Rule #1: When in doubt, turn off the snowblower.
Rule #2: Never ever touch the monkey.

NickAntosca said...

It's so's like a little furry screeching man that can grab and bite you.

Diala said...

a) it was a baboon, apparently only dangerous in packs

b) by 'vicious' i only meant that they are known to jump on your head if they think you have food or destroy your tent in packs, for the same reason. I thought it could be amusing.

NickAntosca said...

It is amusing. Every time I look at that picture I laugh. (And it's more amusing with that caption, no?) Monkeys make me laugh.

Your life is exciting. Baboons, safari, machetes. I just write stuff.