brothercyst: for Valentine's Day

Sunday, February 11, 2007

for Valentine's Day


Do you know that you can buy dead frogs from online medical supply stores and have them shipped to you--or to someone else? You can do it here.

Several years ago in college I was dating someone who I thought would appreciate this, so I bought her a dead leopard frog and had it sent to her. (Not from the site linked above...another site that doesn't seem to exist anymore.) I had one sent to myself, too. They came vacuum-sealed in disgusting little bags. She seemed flattered. We kept them for a day, then threw them out the window.

6 comments:

elmrockcity said...

You were so "that kid" in high school. Did you play the Cure while making out?

NickAntosca said...

By no means was I "that kid"! I played the Beatles while doing my homework.

elmrockcity said...

Yeah, me too.

NickAntosca said...

Those were happy times.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NickAntosca said...

there was a comment that said

"i have never looked at your blog before then i looked today. those frogs in the formaldehyde bags. i remember how the smell kind of leaked out and my cat got interested and it was funny until i looked to much at the hand and then i squeezed it. made me sad."

i don't know why that was deleted, that's a good comment. yes, i remember that.