brothercyst: i have a $25 amazon gift certificate

Monday, March 24, 2008

i have a $25 amazon gift certificate

what book should i buy? send me recommendations

UPDATE 36 minutes after original post:

I bought--

Because the Night by James Ellroy
Killer on the Road by James Ellroy
Blood on the Moon by James Ellroy
Suicide Hill by James Ellroy
The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy (lost old copy)
American Tabloid by James Ellroy (haven't read since high school)
The Man of My Dreams by Curtis Sittenfeld
Snuff by Chuck Palahniuk (as per recommendation in the comments, thank you Scott)

I exceeded the $25.


scott neumyer said...

Pre-order the new Chuck Palahniuk or check out Duane Swierczynski's THE BLONDE. If you like PI stuff at all, my buddy Dave White's novel WHEN ONE MAN DIES pretty much rocks.

scott neumyer said...

No prob, sir! Love the Ellroy too!

I wasn't all that impressed by Sittenfeld...

Good choices!