brothercyst: back

Thursday, May 29, 2008

back


I returned. More about that later, maybe. In the meantime I have an insane number of things to do, like sit in the sun and avoid doing things I am supposed to be doing. Another priority is figuring out the cover of Midnight Picnic. Impetus sent me a really good one--it's pretty close, I think, to what the final one will be. And I have to think about possible short scripts I might write. What short film would you rather see, one called Planeful of Babies (horror film) or Stop Hitting Yourself, Grandma? Also I actually wrote a lot in Nicaragua, but by hand, so I need to transcribe it--there's that.

1 comment:

Eric Shonkwiler said...

Planeful of Babies.

I love writing on other mediums because it forces me to transcribe, which is a great way to line edit while not only line editing.