Sunday, June 01, 2008

Eh. Just woke from one of those really bittersweet dreams that seems to fill the stomach with acid upon return to consciousness... a dream involving charming dead animals, things that didn't work out but could have, and people from the very distant past who it's no longer reasonable or rational to contact. And what woke me is several annoying text messages buzzing on my phone. It's a bad day so far.

On the other hand, check out "horrorbeaver."


Eric Shonkwiler said...

I prefer the Kill Bill remix.

paula said...

The beaver thing made me think of this possum movie-

Very cool that you went to Nicaragua- now I want to go.

Nick said...

I had actually never seen horrorbeaver until I saw that new weezer video. I like it. "That surprised me!" I laughed.

Paula, you should go to Central America sometime. We stayed in a hostel but hotels are really cheap too. The rainy season was actually nice.