brothercyst: I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS

how do i get rid of that little vertical dotted line thing that separates the posts on this blog from the links on the right?

and

I forgot the other question.

I feel dazed. I can't believe I'm back in New York, it feels completely strange. I'm almost finished the draft of the thing I'm working on. I have two other projects that will immediately follow. I know what I'll be working on for the next two to three years. I have "career" stuff to do... I have to deal with stuff. I hate dealing with trying to make money off of writing... fuck.

2 comments:

Robert said...

In the code of your page there's a line that says
"border-left:2px dashed #000000;"

Just delete that line.
It's line 164 in the code.

Nick said...

Robert and Eric, thanks. It is accomplished.