brothercyst: NO CONTENT

Thursday, July 17, 2008

NO CONTENT

Diala told me I don't post enough--I should post something.

Dessert. I had a dream about desserts.

Sanity. Thank god for swimming, it has made my head right, I can sleep and think properly.

Galley. I've been reading through the galley of Midnight Picnic. There's a feeling of anticipatory happiness and dread when you read your galley.

Money fear. Have spent money unwisely; have none this month. Going into credit card debt.

T-shirt. I want this "Reading" t-shirt but my nemesis already bought it, so I can't.

Dad. My dad came to town to work on a Buchla, an obscure/inscrutable instrument used to create the first electronic symphonies many years ago.

Book. Writing a story now about kids who explode.

Friends' writing. A lot of friends have given me things to read recently--stories or excerpts or full novels. They were all really good. It's kind of humbling.

L.A. Going to Los Angeles tomorrow.

3 comments:

Colin Holter said...

Buchlas are fantastic. The filtering modules they came with are still among the best-sounding analog filters out there.

paula said...

Who is your nemesis?

N A said...

Colin, I'm not sure what that means, but good.

Paula, Tom is my nemesis. It's basically a love/hate relationship.