brothercyst

Sunday, July 27, 2008

So close to being finished this chapter. Friday I took a personal day from work to take care of a bunch of random noise and then I wrote a lot; Saturday I did very little, I was depressed; today I don't know what I'm going to do. Last weekend was better than this weekend. Last weekend was Los Angeles--no single spectacular event occurred, but the weekend was pure pleasure from beginning to end. I don't think I've enjoyed myself that consistently for a long time. I stayed with Russell and we hung out with Jesse. It was great to see everyone--all the transplants from New York seemed so much happier in L.A. I saw a lot of former classmates, most of them Suite 13 members, like this person and this person. The weather was gorgeous. It felt like the visit lasted four hours and we did five hundred things but were never rushed. Yesterday when I was anxious and depressed I uploaded the videos I took and--as I now do with all my trips--made a very very brief montage. Click "watch in high quality" if you want to watch it because the quality is already pretty low. Okay, today I am going to get brunch--that's what I'm going to do right now. And then I'm going to write.

No comments: