- Eventful week what with sudden death of Impetus Press.
- Plans underway for Midnight Picnic to be published, possibly before the end of 2008, by another press. Willy Blackmore has done a lot here. Announcement forthcoming assuming all goes well/things are signed.
- I saw Darling Darling this week, one of the most excellent short films I've ever seen.
- Saw Pride and Glory this week; it was decent.
- Wrote a new (very) short story called "Rat Beast" last night.
- Applying for this fucking grant that I neglected until it was way, way late. If the application doesn't arrive at the place in the mail by tomorrow, I'm disqualified.
- I seem to have lost time like I have a hole in my pocket. I have no time left lately.
- Read the David Foster Wallace article in Rolling Stone.
"Soon... the aliens are coming." What the... I forgot about this! An animated trailer for a short story I wrote a while ago that was published by the weird, cool GUD magazine (they pay):