brothercyst: GIRL IN WINDOW

Monday, December 29, 2008

GIRL IN WINDOW

Images from some sort of lingerie/fetish photo shoot going on in the building across from my bedroom window a few days before Christmas. (She's holding a whip or riding crop in the second one, although you can't really see it.) Snapped quickly before I had to dash out to see Man on Wire--just rediscovered them on my memory card. This window, which is the size of the whole wall, has afforded me lots of entertainment over the years. I've even made friends through the window.





********************

I think I want a new apartment (not because of this). But they're so expensive. I have a good deal on this one. But I've lived here a long time. And I'll have to requalify when the lease runs out. Fuck. Who knows of a cheap place?

No comments: