brothercyst: "DOS PERROS, BLANCO Y NEGRO"

Saturday, February 07, 2009

"DOS PERROS, BLANCO Y NEGRO"



I'm so fucking jealous of my dad right now, and it's not a Freudian thing. He's spending a month at his friend/student's house in Mexico. His friend/student isn't there, though. It's just my dad hanging out at this amazing house with some dogs and a swimming pool in beautiful weather, and writing music. Not the normal Antosca lifestyle. Every day or two, I get .jpg photos in my email with the hyperreal dream-like quality of the ones above and below this paragraph. Sometimes of the dogs, sometimes of strange birds or particularly vivid flowers, sometimes of the swimming pool, sometimes of food. I am so goddamn jealous. Forget a cabin in the woods, I want to go stay at this place in Mexico.

No comments: