brothercyst: TIME TRAVEL / MOBYLIVES INTERVIEW

Thursday, February 05, 2009

TIME TRAVEL / MOBYLIVES INTERVIEW

I just traveled from summer to winter in four and a half hours. So cold in New York. So trite to say so. God, California was beautiful. After reading Helter Skelter, the song "Come Together" seems to be specifically about Charles Manson.

***Tao Lin interviewed me about Midnight Picnic for Mobylives.***

***Here is a permanent page on the Word Riot website where you can order Midnight Picnic.***

LATER: I posted the above paragraphs at 7 AM this morning after getting home from an all-night flight. I'm still wide awake. Sleep is a fucking plague. I can't afford that shit right now. I've got to stay up at least another five hours working. And don't even get me started on stuff I want to read. Or human beings I want to interact with. Yeah, forget about that.

1 comment:

Little Miss Nomad said...

If it makes you feel any better, it started to rain like crazy soon as you left.