brothercyst: MOROCCO AND TITLES

Saturday, May 02, 2009

MOROCCO AND TITLES

I'm going to Morocco in about 36 hours. I'll be back on May 10th. I'll probably have access to computers and blogs and whatnot while there. We'll see.

Also, I love Eminem's new song and the video for it. Note the "it puts the lotion in the basket" reference.

Here are some titles of possible upcoming projects. (Some are potential titles for the same project; I'm not writing/planning eight things right now.) What do you like and what do you hate? And why?

The Arm Garden

Wanderfurther

Druid Summer

Laura's Children

Starbury

Body Armor Boulevard


The Martian Colors

Gallows Country


thanks,
Nick

3 comments:

J.S.S said...

I like Gallows Country. I don't know why, feels dark.

The Hickory Fauve Question said...

Starbury! It sounds cute.. I used to live in a place called Tewkesbury.

Little Miss Nomad said...

I think I would like Gallows County better, which is how I first read it. I would not want to live in Gallows County and would probably go out of my way not to drive through that godforsaken part of, I don't know, South Dakota? West Virginia?