brothercyst: SLIGHTLY DIZZY AND RAINY; NEW HAVEN REVIEW

Monday, June 22, 2009

SLIGHTLY DIZZY AND RAINY; NEW HAVEN REVIEW

I woke today around 2 p.m. with a slight sense of disorientation. Since then I've been dizzy on and off. I assume this has something to do with sudden changes in my diet, sleep patterns, and neuroenhancer use. Also I have slight, persistent pain in my left chest which would be mild enough to ignore if it didn't vaguely remind me of the pneumothorax I experienced at age 17. I went swimming both yesterday and today; I now swim twice as many laps per day as I used to when I had to hurry because I was skipping out of work. It's a very pleasant feeling, and not difficult. After 30 laps or so, another ten feels the same as five and five feels like two.

Today it rained again.

Brian Slattery at New Haven Review wrote a very positive post about Midnight Picnic.

No comments: