brothercyst: PLAYGROUND IN THE FIRE

Thursday, June 04, 2009

PLAYGROUND IN THE FIRE

Here's a short story I wrote called "Playground in the Fire" published online by The L Magazine.

This evening I saw Francis Ford Coppola's new movie, Tetro. Some comment about that forthcoming in Film Threat. I also saw a blow-up at work. I'm living in Then We Came to the End, truly. I'm going to have to find a new place to swim. I've been living on borrowed time for months--many months. I think the last two days have been the most stressful of the year. Mostly because somebody needs to tell me about something and that person hasn't done it. I've really pared down my life in the last few months, though. No more timewastings; no more sofas and smoke clouds. Did anyone read the article in the New Yorker about fiction programs? I'm about to get my housing arrangement settled--I think. Very relieved.

No comments: