brothercyst: FINISHED!

Thursday, August 06, 2009

FINISHED!

Wow, I have not treated myself well this week. That's another thing about not having a day job--you can really force your body to do ridiculous things. I'm now utterly exhausted but my body WON'T sleep (I just tried to persuade it to for a while). All that said, despite waking up with a pounding headache around 11 a.m. that lasted all day today, I did manage to a) get a tiger shrimp coconut sandwich from delicious Num Pang and b) finish the first draft of something exciting (along with my co-writer on it). So, good.

I like how the extra in the background cracks up at the end of this sketch.

1 comment:

Matt DeBenedictis said...

I love before the car meets its end the man ends uses her name constantly as one would do with a child.