brothercyst: INTERVIEW WITH PARK CHAN-WOOK

Saturday, August 01, 2009

INTERVIEW WITH PARK CHAN-WOOK

I wrote a feature on Park Chan-wook for The Daily Beast. It even contains a gratuitous (500) Days of Summer slam.

Today was an amazing day. Perfect slate blue sky. No humidity. I didn't do any work except a little writing in a notebook, but that's okay. Woke early and went to get Dominican breakfast with ASB in Brooklyn. Then went home and lay in the sun on my roof for about four hours. Sabra came over and ate cherries on the roof. Then I took a two hour nap. Then I went to dinner party, had excellent food. Now to drink sugary coffee drinks and stay up writing. Spent Thursday and Friday quite depressed, but today offset that.

1 comment:

Sabra Embury said...

Excellent polaroid evidence-wise, you gotta love cameras. Especially on a clear blue sky'd day like yesterday.