brothercyst: NEW PRESS: ARTISTICALLY DECLINED / NEWS

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

NEW PRESS: ARTISTICALLY DECLINED / NEWS

Check it out: an interview with Paula Bomer, of Artistically Declined Press. I know and like Paula, so I'm psyched about this. Life seems promising. Jackie Corley and Giancarlo DiTrapano are good acts to follow...

More casting news about the adaptation of Ned Vizzini's It's Kind of a Funny Story... a real thing, happening soon. Very cool.

Here's my new favorite Wikipedia page:

List of People Who Disappeared Mysteriously

I've been meaning to write about sleep. What a headache it is. I got some good news today but it was almost in a dream--I'd just woken from a nap. Actually it isn't even that good, on second though--just good compared to all the other news. Good night...

2 comments:

Ryan W. Bradley said...

Thanks for the ADP shout, Nick, it is appreciated!

pb said...

Thanks so much, Nick.