brothercyst: GROSS

Saturday, December 19, 2009


This is what it looks like outside right now:

So I can't wait to go to the Dominican Republic and/or L.A.

Right now, I'm staying indoors.  I ventured outside to buy tomatoes and garlic because I wanted to make an omelet, and my face pretty much froze off.

The fire department went to ASB's house because the carbon monoxide alarm went off.  Now they're not allowed to use the heat anymore.  This happened tonight, while the blizzard is going on.  Amazing.

I finished reading Teatro GrottescoMore on that later.  It was amazing.  I bought The Magicians by Lev Grossman, which I hear is good.  Soon to read.  Also bought Koko and Ghost Story to re-read when I get a chance.  Koko was one of my favorite novels as a kid.  I just read Straub's A Dark Matter and liked it.

This is a fun article.  Those kids will be very popular at Yale.

So I saw Avatar the other night.  So worth seeing.  I hardly even know what I thought of the movie.  I was completely immersed in the landscape.  Sit close to the screen.  (And see it in 3D obviously.)

No comments: