brothercyst: LATE FOR SESSION

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Tonight I had a hypnosis session but I was tired and took a nap shortly beforehand.  When I woke, it was later than I thought. Woozily I texted my hypnotist: "Running couple min behind. Fucking dome make everything all complicated!"

When I got there, he gave me a strange look and said, "Blowjob situation?"  And I had to explain that no, I had simply been confused when I woke up... from a dream in which we were "under the dome," like in the Stephen King book.

In fact, after I had rushed out of my bedroom immediately post-nap, I'd run into my roommate Rachel, who asked what I was doing in such a hurry.  I said, "Oh, I'm going to hypnosis, but I'm late because..."  Long pause.  "... oh.  We're not under the dome, are we."

No comments: