brothercyst: SPACELAND

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

SPACELAND

Swam a lot.  Not the same as skydiving.  Pleasant, though.  Went to a concert at a place called Spaceland and saw a band which, another audience member told me, is fronted by Jodorowsky's son.  They were really, really good.  Or maybe it wasn't a band but he was the main person and he was playing with session musicians... I don't know.  He was excellent, though.  It was free.

Unpleasant day today.  Every time I open my email, it's some new headache or bit of bad news.

At least the sky is blue & huge.

UPDATE: Literally seconds after I posted that, I found out I have to leave my sublet at the end of the month. The whole deck is rotting/collapsing and the landlord is freaking about the liability.  Another fucking headache.

No comments: