brothercyst: CAN'T SLEEP

Sunday, June 06, 2010

CAN'T SLEEP

So what did I do yesterday?  Other than get pulled over by a cop at 1 a.m. and get a ticket, I mean.  I saw Splice and I watched Drag Me to Hell.  Both delightful.  Splice really sort of has to be seen to be believed.  SPOILER WARNING.  I repeat, SPOILER WARNING.  I'm going to give everything away.  After being created by a romantically entangled pair of scientists, the creature grows from a little rabbit chicken that looks like this:

into an adult female that looks like this:


... and then seduces its "father."  Bestiality and incest!  And then it spontaneously converts into a male, like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park... and it rapes its mother.  There were at least five moments in the movie where I was like, Whaaaat?

And Drag Me to Hell was fun, too.  Also I went swimming and worked for a few hours on a proposal of sorts.

No comments: