brothercyst: BLACK BALLOONS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

BLACK BALLOONS

In the last two days, the girl who lives next door (whose window is right next to mine, so I'm subjected to many of her conversations) and the girl who lives somewhere in my building whose ventilation system is somehow connected to mine (so I'm subjected to many of her conversations) have both broken up with boyfriends, so for the last 24 hours I've been hearing near-constant ranting and tantrums from either side of my apartment.  Yeah, well, you can't tell me what I should do.  YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND ANYMORE.  And so forth.  It's intense.  On Friday night I went to a horror night/haunted house type thing.


 That was fun. A friend got us in cheaply.  Certainly I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if I had to pay full price.  Last night I went to a Halloween party.  There were art installations.


Today I shaved my face with an actual razor for the first time in probably more than a year.  It's really tender.  This was a mistake.  My face will be all rashy and painful for days, I anticipate.  I downloaded a movie called Bad Ronald that I can't wait to watch.  Here's me in a room full of black balloons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first pic is wonderfully creepy.

Jeff P.