brothercyst: ~~~~

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~~~~

Absurdly long weekend.  Taking care of a friend's cat while he's away.  Had a lot to do.  Found out somebody hacked into my email for a while and was reading it; no more.  Wrote a lot.  My bed is covered with unread books, including some I'm supposed to review, that I dread cracking open.  I saw Cyrus, which I loved, despite my Jonah Hill allergy.

My dad's ensemble had a concert at the National Gallery last night; here's the Washington Post review.  Oh and here's another one.  I really wish I'd been in Washington, D.C. to see it.

6 comments:

tinmaninc said...

I am glad that I am not the only person who is baffled at the success that Jonah Hill has received. Must pay off to be friends with the right guy, I guess.

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
N A said...

How does she change her name so much? I'm always impressed. I thought it was against facebook rules.

I found out about the email because some mutual friends told me. The guy was an acquaintance--this guy, http://foxwoodsfiend.com, a millionaire online poker player--and apparently he just wanted to read about my social life and search for "salacious details" as he put it.

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
N A said...

I don't really know -- it's water under the bridge at this point. Nice blog!

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.