brothercyst: TIN HOUSE

Wednesday, February 09, 2011


Oh cool.  The new issue of Tin House features both Peter Straub and John Crowley, and Crowley's article (which I haven't yet read, and which is about ghosts in literature) apparently mentions Midnight Picnic.

Yesterday I saw Ned Vizzini, my screenwriting partner, speak at UCLA.  It was cool, and I got free cookies.  I also watched an unclassifiable movie called Leave, which I loved.

Also, the new Gawker media site layout sucks.  What an excellent reason to stop wasting time reading Gawker, Jezebel, io9, and the like.

An old rat video I posted on YouTube is at 29,000 views, I just noticed.  Weird.


kayefrancis said...

For screenwriting structure, go see Kal at

Bezalel Stern said...

Dude, the rats have gotten crazy in NYC since you left...