brothercyst: WORK

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

WORK

So this is a fun project. Excited about it. 

And I'm locked to my computer this week.

Yesterday I watched the most recent episodes of Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Magic City, I Just Want My Pants Back, and screeners of HBO's Girls and Veep.

Game of Thrones: Holy shit, did they just kill a baby??

Mad Men: Holy shit, Betty looks different!  Also, "Sorry, my stomach rumbles sometimes and it can sound like the f-word" is my favorite line of TV dialogue thus far in 2012.  Love this Ginsberg guy.

Magic City: A lot of these beautiful naked brunettes look the same.  I can't tell who's who.  Show is beautiful to look at.

I Just Want My Pants Back: Average episode of a very good show. The painfully ambitious actress will do anything for a part.  I never met people like that in New York though.  Only in L.A.

Girls: Great acting, some great writing, main character is deeply unlikable.  But supposed to be?  (I hope.)  Show is going to have a devoted following.

Veep: Comic brilliance.

1 comment:

Jeff P said...

Congrats on the writing gig!