brothercyst: MARINE LAYER

Sunday, June 17, 2012


Spent all yesterday in Malibu at Bloomsday wedding of good friends.  It was pretty gorgeous, and wedding cake tastes good.  I wore a suit for the first time in almost two years.  This is what I look like in a suit.

"Nick Antosca in suit"
photo credit: Sabra Embury
And there was a lot of food, and it was good.  I got home tired and watched some episodes of Friday Night Lights, which I'm catching up on because I've been hearing for years how great it is (it is) and now I'm working with three people who wrote on it.

I also re-read Jesus' Son and A Sport and a Pastime in the last month and wrote a short story.  I have a list of movies I need to watch, but haven't had time.  Basically I haven't been sleeping, and when I do sleep, I dream about submarines and islands.

My new job continues to be amazing, so much that when I leave work every day I continue to think about it and write down ideas for hours afterward.  Thus the dreams.

Today is Father's Day.  I called my dad and he was en route to see Prometheus, even though it's really more of a Mother's Day movie.


nazia shah said...

nice style, you are looking handsome, appreciated
school results

Darnell Price said...

It's nice blog here and i like your blog it's very nice and i wanna share this blog with others.